Diablo® III

Screen Turns Black and alt tabs me out.

Seems I'm getting my new parts earlier than I thought..
Reply Quote
Same thing happening here. Also on GeForce GTS 250
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ten
my thoughts also chobits, not that i can really afford it atm but looks like a new gfx card will be in order if they dont address this.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue with Geforce GTS 250.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
'Kay, checked out the EU forums, some people are having the same issue. One of the *fixes* is to set the FPS limit to 50.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My issue seems to be a bit different. I can't even get into the game. It shows up on my toolbar and as an application running in my task manager. I can hear the music. All I see though is my desktop and the game never pulls up or fullscreens onto my screen. It's really frustrating.
Reply Quote
Same card and same issue here too. Very annoying. Tried a new graphics card driver, running windowed, various screen sizes, just keeps doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
05/15/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Drilldo
'Kay, checked out the EU forums, some people are having the same issue. One of the *fixes* is to set the FPS limit to 50.

So far so good.. :D

update: nop.. dosent work after about 5 min started to do it again...
so depressing...
Edited by Moethelock#1228 on 5/15/2012 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ten
keep the thread updated if the 50fps works.

just tweeted the problem to blizz cs and got a reply asking what card i was using, mentioned this thread, the gts 250 and also that there are other cards doing it too.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
i hope they find a fix to this problem fast...............
Reply Quote
Have had the same issue for the past couple hours with the same card, the GTS 250. This is getting overwhelmingly upsetting since it makes the game unplayable to have it blackscreen every 2 minutes, sometimes as littles as every 15 seconds.

Really hoping to see a response and fix to this issue. It shouldn't be a problem with my graphics card, since I have run multiple games (such as WoW and SWTOR most recently) on higher settings without any such issue as this. Going to try and get some sleep while I wait for a response...
Reply Quote
I have ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
and have same issue
Reply Quote
Having the same experience with a Radeon HD 6700 series...have tried disabling vsync, anti-aliasing, all to no avail. Game is completely unplayable. (Can play Oblivion/Skyrim/similar games.)
Reply Quote
Limiting the framerate seems to work for me too. Just give it a try.
Reply Quote
I have almost the same issue with a geforce 8800gt, I also get squares all over the screen sometimes.
Reply Quote
i have gts 250 and i have the same problem!
Reply Quote
framerate fix works for me thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ten
not working here. sigh
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Same issue GTS 250.
Reply Quote
Similar issue, except I'm getting "An error occurred reseting D3D" message. Screen goes black, I can still hear sound. Kicks me out of the game every 10-15min and it seems to happen at random. GeForce 9600M GT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]