Diablo® III

Oceanic Servers

95 Pandaren Hunter
---=== Oceanic Servers ===---

Hell yer, Ill put my Vote in for those!
Reply Quote
How much longer will Blizz ignore this.

Its not that we demand the server right away.

But make it sticky thread.

or just simply reply wouldn't hurt.

It's already one week, and none of blizzard actually give a damn to answer us.

I know a lot of problems in game needs to be fixed, many have higher priority.

But come on! We need an answer here, Yes? No? Maybe? just give us something other than ignorance.

We brought the game, and share the DRM problem with you, when its actually just your problem.

Could you give a little time to answer us back, YOUR CUSTOMER.
Reply Quote
/signed

blizzard are just pathetic
Reply Quote
/signed

paid for a CE and get such terrible latency....

this is totally a joke.... wish I never bough the game
Reply Quote
we are customers, we are fanboys, hardcore veterans and new players too. Please blizzard stop ignoring us and at least tell us the plans for australia. IS absoltly nothing going to be done for us. ARE we getting servers. WHY is the latency so bad.

Its a great game just wish it was more than barely playable.

please communication is needed
Reply Quote
We need local servers. I can't play this game if it remains like this.
Reply Quote
I've just about given up on this game. I am playing a Wizard and currently on Nightmare Act 2 I can't progress anymore because the lag is making it impossible to play.

I said it another thread but I'm saying it here, I will not be buying anymore Blizzard products ever again, I and many others have been shafted too many times by this greedy company
Reply Quote
paid for a CE and get such terrible latency....

this is totally a joke.... wish I never bough the game

Yeah, $139 bucks down the drain. Their loss..eventually. I won't buy another game with their name on it again.
Reply Quote
Keeping the dream alive, this is a reasonable request Blizzard, given the nature of this game (action RPG - online only even for single player) - we actually NEED local servers to play the game as it should be played.
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
Lots of people saying they are going to a refund... not many do but keep complaining and your complains are boring... I've done my refund... i got $80 back and now i can go buy it on catch of the day for $20 when they open some decent servers! hahaha
Reply Quote
I put in a ticket stating I would be asking for a refund (not that this should be any of your business, stalker) if once the "solution" for the Oceanic pings problem was given and no local servers or no offline play was offered - hence this thread in the hopes they'll give us a decent standard of gameplay, same as they offer people in Europe and Asia and America.
Edited by Lollie#6501 on 5/23/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
/signed
The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Dodge things lol you wish..... Yeah /sign.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
/signed, Things are only going to get more busy in the future as Blizzard continues to release games. It's about time to give us the respect of at least an answer or acknowledgement that this is under consideration. Australian Servers or at least Oceanic, that operate independently of the chaos that is USA congestion.
Reply Quote
The fact is that unless you stop buying and playing these games even though you live in Australia Blizzard will never ever give you Oceanic servers.

You have to NOT buy the games, do not SUB to the games. Once you hit them in the pocket they obviously would think differently.

However until people stop doing this (and they certainly will not) then Blizzard will keep laughing with their ridiculous profit margins.

If it helps, I've not bought the game yet, and have been reading about the lag issues on these forums with interest.

Certainly I would like to buy the game, but really there doesn't seem to be any point unless I can reliably play the whole game (i.e. on all difficulty levels).

Does this count as evidence of lost profits?
Reply Quote
05/23/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Lollie
I put in a ticket stating I would be asking for a refund (not that this should be any of your business, stalker) if once the "solution" for the Oceanic pings problem was given and no local servers or no offline play was offered - hence this thread in the hopes they'll give us a decent standard of gameplay, same as they offer people in Europe and Asia and America.

Stalker lol

was hoping you received it so you would stop the crying
Edited by Frapster#1235 on 5/23/2012 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
signed/

happy to agree I had been lucky as I hadn't experienced these issues but as I"m still in normal I doubt its very noticable, though I started getting a few dropouts last night :(. EA had to provide aussie servers for BF3 which improved the experience tenfold.

I feel that we need the same thing for Blizzard games, its an investment Blizzard! better connection and ping will mean people will continue to play your games and invite friends to join saying "oh there were a few issues with connection but they put in new servers and now its all fixed" plus people will continue to buy your next games knowing you will support all your communities not just US and europe
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Buying diablo 3 in australia is around $79 from blizz, buying US from the blizzard store $59.99

Pretty sure we are about 1:1 at the moment.

Also unplayable for me, when i can get it to start...

not even close...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]