Diablo® III

STILL have a diablo stutter.

My computer is -

460 gtx
4 gigs
Quadcore intel 2.4

I have tried the "optimized" graphics drivers. I have tried older drivers. I have tried a fresh format. My computer is defragged . I have ran tests to make sure all my hardware is not faulty. Everything in my computer is updated. I have tried sound drivers, sound on or off quality low or high. Changing my graphics settings all the way to low OR high makes no difference in the random game stutters when the game seems to load. I have been trying to fix this for a month now ( started during beta) and every body claimed those issues would be fixed with retail. But this still plays exactly like it did in beta for me , I see no difference. I am out of ideas but it makes the game almost unplayable the constant stutter every so many seconds gives me a headache. I can play every other game ( even wow on ultra ) without this "stutter" . I understand the difference between FPS dips or my card not being able to handle the current settings and a stutter that seems to happen every time the game loads an npc or new area ect.... I am out of ideas and really annoyed.

Edit: No this is NOT screen tearing, the game is actually stuttering as if it is loading something.
Edited by Gooba#1104 on 5/15/2012 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
There is a big thread compiling all this stuttering errors here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051975289?page=4#71
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]