Diablo® III

Error 316921

I'm getting the "Player does not have a valid profile (error 316921)" but I can log into the game, just can't use friends list or see my battletag... is there a fix for this?
Reply Quote
i have the same error pls help me ^^
Reply Quote
Have the same error right now. I've played for few hours and then my player stopped casting any spells regardless i do. I've tried to restart game but received network error. After that I had to force-close game. After restarting client I find my character corrupted with this error. How can I play this, if all my progress can be destroyed so easily due to the server bug?
Edited by Yuretsz#2589 on 5/15/2012 5:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The character went back to normal after some time! Hope this won't repeat again.
Reply Quote
Mine has done the same... ugh a couple hours down the pisser
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I got the same thing too, I tried looking at my Profile and it said that error, even though I am logged into the game... _._
Reply Quote
Here i got the same too, does anyone knows what is this?
Reply Quote
Hi there i have a problem whit Friend's list. My friends cant see that im online and i cant see that they are on my friends list i have 0 friends on the list. And when they check my profile they get error 316921.And they even try to send a new friend request but it docent work. So i am asking you people to help me whit this :)
Reply Quote
It is happening to me as well.
Yesterday I played the trial without a key, today I put my key, went to game and get the error. Can continue playing however, but don't know if I can create new chars (nor want to try just in case it doesnt work...)
Reply Quote
Same here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051665474
Edited by nyboq#1877 on 5/15/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same error when I try to view the Career tab on my profile. The Heroes tab also just says "'s Heroes" instead of "LagMasterSam's Heroes". But, other than that, the game seems to be working OK for me.

EDIT: OK. It's actually not working now. I don't know if it's related, but I'm now also getting an Error 317002 when I try to play: "Unable to find all the appropriate game configurations to create or join games. (Error 317002)"
Edited by LagMasterSam#1514 on 5/15/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem here. I was up till late trying to get in with a different error that servers are down. Now this...
Reply Quote
Same error here.
Reply Quote
pls help me,
Reply Quote
Same error here.,pls help me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]