Diablo® III

ATI hd 6700

90 Worgen Mage
I have seen the thread above about the error they are trying to fix but is anyone experiencing a black screen randomly while playing. Last one I had I was walking into I think weeping hollow was the name and as I was crossing the bridge it the screen went black. In the beginning there was this one spot I went to twice and it did it there also. It was like it froze my computer. Just seeing if anyone else experienced it
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I even moved all the setting to low and ran for the bridge. Got half way across and black screen.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
anyone?
Reply Quote
Does the screen come back after a while?
And what is your GPU temerature?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The screen does not come back. Temps on the cores and video card do not go above 60
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
it doesnt matter if I run around for a hour or run straight to one of the 2 spots I have found so far. It goes straight to black as soon as I reach them. The first spot I found was on a corner of the map but was able to walk around that spot just fine and continue the game. The bridge though I must cross. Stuck
Edited by Kâlypsín#1599 on 5/15/2012 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Well i guess ill try to reinstall
Reply Quote
Same here. Lowering resolution or texture quality have no effect. I believe it has something to do with operational system Windows Vista.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I am running on 7
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]