Diablo® III

Black screen and bad FPS issues

100 Pandaren Warrior
I ran into this problem in Beta as well. Every now and again my game decides to go into random fits of black screening then popping back into the game, takes about 2-5 seconds per screen... happens as few as once an hour, as often as 5 times in 60 seconds seems quite random. Also sometimes it will seemingly alt tab out of game, then back in and once back in my FPS tanks to maybe 2-3 and the game is nigh unplayable unless I'm killing very slow monsters and the like.

Note These issues were prevalent in the beta for anyone who had a Gforce GTS250 superclock card, anyone have a solution? I've already tried downclocking the card as was my fix during beta but it seems to have little effect on live :(
Reply Quote
I ran into this problem in Beta as well. Every now and again my game decides to go into random fits of black screening then popping back into the game, takes about 2-5 seconds per screen... happens as few as once an hour, as often as 5 times in 60 seconds seems quite random. Also sometimes it will seemingly alt tab out of game, then back in and once back in my FPS tanks to maybe 2-3 and the game is nigh unplayable unless I'm killing very slow monsters and the like.

Note These issues were prevalent in the beta for anyone who had a Gforce GTS250 superclock card, anyone have a solution? I've already tried downclocking the card as was my fix during beta but it seems to have little effect on live :(

I have the same issue with GTS 250. the black screen issue, low fps around 15-20 fps. And yeah I have lowered my memory, shader, and core clock by 20-50Hz, no luck.... :(
Been thinking to buy GTX 560Ti, but that's a lot of money for me lol

PS: I guess we're waiting for a patch : \
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
booooo.... i had downclocked by 50hz and lowered my graphic settings to medium, seems stable for now... just played about 2 hours without issue, so i'm feeling hopefull.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
I had some really bad FPS too, but after I restarted the computer it magically disappeared.
Reply Quote
I've got the same problem. Any ideas?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]