Diablo® III

Error 317002

Unable to find all the appropriate game configurations to create or join games.

Thats the error I get now when trying to play with my first character I made on launch night.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue.
Reply Quote
how to rectify this issue?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am getting the same error
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I'm having the same issue, I even tried to make a new character and log in but I still get the same error code
Reply Quote
same here.. =[
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603

Emergency maintenance.

Don't worry, we'll all be in game soon enough. :]
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
same
Reply Quote
so now what do i do
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Probably safe to assume that after an hour, when their maintenance window is complete, this issue will hopefully be remedied.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Andromidae
Probably safe to assume that after an hour, when their maintenance window is complete, this issue will hopefully be remedied.

Or the maintenance window will be extended again.
Reply Quote
How can they have missed such serious issues before launch!!!

Someone needs to be fired.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:30 PMPosted by PhearFactor

It's an issue with the servers being overloaded. They are working on it. It's just not something you can prepare for without enough testing. They did an open beta test, but the amount of people who tried it was nothing compared to how many are now.
Reply Quote

Someone needs to be fired.

the guy who suggested online only should be burnt.
Up to ten minutes, then it's when the game gets back on the shelter.

Then it's when it all begins.

Have a laugh, and transfer yer money.
Reply Quote
its nothing they missed. its just from the servers being over worked. once volume comes down the servers will stop crying for mercy and start behaving properly.
Reply Quote
Most of my friends are playing... and I get this error. Why?
Reply Quote
There's a very big difference between a closed (then briefly open) beta and putting your game straight onto the market. While a lot of people participated in the open beta, I'd put my money on the fact a lot of other people who planned to get the game with a more casual fascination didn't play the beta. Also, there is likely a high number of people who only played the beta once. That gives little chance for there to be a big test of constant stress on a server.

At least we're getting an emergency maintenance patch instead of waiting for a normalized patch day/time.
Reply Quote
Glad to see that its the servers that are down. I thought my comp couldnt run the game and I almost had a heart attack.
Reply Quote
Actually, I was playing for a good two hours into the first hour of the emergency patch onwards. It's likely because they're focusing on a single server at a time--I was finally booted so they could fix things. I don't mind it one bit myself; I was lucky to still be in.

I'm sure you could ask your friends to wait up for you. c: Especially if you tell them about the severity of the patch needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]