Stuck on Retrieving Hero List

WTB updated news post
Reply Quote
same problem here.
Reply Quote
Same problem
Reply Quote
WTF? Another 30 minutes?

We're testing and implementing multiple fixes for the current #D3 service issues. An update will be provided in approximately 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
same
Reply Quote
And.... just got in!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm glad Asia can play and not the home team. Way to drop the ball Blizzard!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Same problem! can you fix this blizz
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I too am stuck at the "retrieving Hero List..." stage... multiple logins to no avail. My daughter is in on her machine, no problem...

While I am accustomed to launch que's and such, this has been a terribad launch experience in general.

Survey says: FAIL!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Hunter
Same as everyone else and they still haven't updated info telling us that there will be an even longer delay. What gives?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I killed Skeleton King, tried to loot him, got disconnected and now it won't load. QQ.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
They have updated, look here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603?page=1
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Yeah ty Bwen didnt know they had the realm list
Reply Quote
i kept canceling and retrying and on like the tenth time i was able to log in!!!
Reply Quote
80 Troll Hunter
Well I guess I have time to go outside and work on the car eh...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
This will without a doubt be my last Blizzard game. I am fed up with this company and their lack of dedication and respect for their fans that have made them what they are today. This is unacceptable that the the rest of the world can play but a huge chuck of the Americans cant......
How about anticipating this and having more than enough resources to handle it.....
oh wait no we have stockholders and investor meetings that say we have to cut costs....
If this is what a great company like Blizzard has had to resort to to play ball in this industry then you sold your soul to Diablo and I am done. No more money will i give to this company that has gotten too big to do things properly.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
This will without a doubt be my last Blizzard game. I am fed up with this company and their lack of dedication and respect for their fans that have made them what they are today. This is unacceptable that the the rest of the world can play but a huge chuck of the Americans cant......
How about anticipating this and having more than enough resources to handle it.....
oh wait no we have stockholders and investor meetings that say we have to cut costs....
If this is what a great company like Blizzard has had to resort to to play ball in this industry then you sold your soul to Diablo and I am done. No more money will i give to this company that has gotten too big to do things properly.

so your fed up with blizzard for a new game that was just released that is having problems on launch day, this your first online game? because you sure act like it is.
Reply Quote
still can't make my hero
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]