Diablo® III

NOOOO! My characters and friendslist is gone!

The servers have went down today around 1:30pm, and they just came back up just now. And when I went to login, I was at the "Create your hero screen". Which was weird, and then, I went to select heros after I created my hero, and my three characters were gone!!!! Only my newly created lvl one hero was there!! I looked at my friendslist to see if any of them had this problem, and I saw that I HAD NO FRIENDS!!!! They were all gone as if I added no friends at all.

Were the servers wiped clean!?
Reply Quote
they switched with europe...
my chars are now on the americas server :)

PS: I am from europe...
Edited by YoGoY#2665 on 5/15/2012 1:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hehe, you have no friends :)

j/k, theyre still working on it.
Reply Quote
The friends is no problem, I can just re-add them. I just want my achievements and characters back. I bought quite a few rare items from the auction house and I will be upset if I can't get them back.
Reply Quote
it's probably a ui or server error. i doubt your friends list is gone. If you were to log into starcraft or wow they would probably be intact
Reply Quote
i am experiencing a similar issue, however it also includes not having my stash or any of my money. mine started with the new expansion pack (reaper of soals) being added. :( no happy jan. but i cant call anyone or put in a ticket because there is no option for it.
Reply Quote
if i can call anyone that can assist me that would be great.
Reply Quote
if i can call anyone that can assist me that would be great.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
SERAFINA171,

Your characters are all on the US region servers (Americas) as indicated by viewing your profile in this forum. You were last logged into the EU region though so you won't be able to see your characters there unless you create new ones.

Select the region you wish to play in which is just above the big blue Play button on the Desktop App.

thankyou Omrakos this has solved my issue
'
Edited by SERAFINA171#6369 on 3/27/2014 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]