Diablo® III

Error 315300

90 Goblin Priest
I put in my battle.net account, which I'm quite sure is your e-mail address, and I put in my correct password, but it says it's incorrect? I'm at a loss at what to do.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
same thing keeps happening too me. i put in a ticket but no reply yet
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
same thing.... wish we could get some help here...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
05/15/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Fosh
same thing.... wish we could get some help here...

Well, one of the sticky threads says to make sure there are no spaces before your e-mail or password, but that's not much help at all.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
lol i tried that, this seems like it would be a simple issue to respond to, instead we get basic troubleshooting bs like we are talking to some tech support guy in inda...
Reply Quote
same prob... and I took contact support.
Support says " Most of the errors that players saw logging in on launch night (codes 12, 37, 3005, and 30008 to name a few) should no longer be a problem, as player logins should be spread more evenly. Please try logging in normally and if you encounter any further trouble, please reply to this ticket with details concerning any error message you receive."

yeah, my e-mail address and password are sure, but get Error 315300 only.
incorrect? no way!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
they might hve got is somewht fixed. whn i try to log in now it says error 3003 now... i jst wanna play :(
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Holdne
they might hve got is somewht fixed. whn i try to log in now it says error 3003 now... i jst wanna play :(

No.

There is maintenance going on till 3:30 PDT (6:30 EST)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
i changed password, and made sure it is run as administrator. Hopefully wen servers come back up im not SOL... but knowing blizzard hmmm...???
Reply Quote

I just did that and same error. Damn that 315300. My day off is rapidly ending. :(
Reply Quote
Same error here. I tried reinstalling to no avail. WtF is wrong with this game??
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:35 PMPosted by WalterEKurtz
Same error here. I tried reinstalling to no avail. WtF is wrong with this game??

Research?

The servers are being worked on.
Reply Quote
Also can not login error 315300 says wrong info. I have a mobile authenticator and it never lets me enter in the number do you all also have authenticator?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Same issue for my wife, we typed the account name and password out one button at a time, slowly to make sure everything was correct, and still nothing, but she can log in to WoW just fine, she has an authenticator attached, so could that have something to do with it?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
05/15/2012 03:35 PMPosted by WalterEKurtz

I'm not so frustrated with the game as I am with Blizzard right now. It seems like LOTS of other people are having the exact same problem, and yet I've seen blizzard only reply to one of these threads ONCE. And even then, it was useless information.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
05/15/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Bstabbinu
Same issue for my wife, we typed the account name and password out one button at a time, slowly to make sure everything was correct, and still nothing, but she can log in to WoW just fine, she has an authenticator attached, so could that have something to do with it?

No, a friend of mine doesn't use an authenticator. He's getting the exact same problem.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
can we get some sort of blue response please this is insane. We purchase something we expect it to work, and this isnt even like WoW where you can credit us an extra day or two free.
Reply Quote
Not working for me either. Tried changing battlenet password, still no luck. Happened in Beta as well.
Reply Quote
Just so everyone knows, there is a page on this error, but it doesn't really help...

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/error-315300-incorrect-usernamepassword
Reply Quote
Just so everyone knows, there is a page on this error, but it doesn't really help...

Indeed it doesn't.
Easy install...now I can't get beyond the velvet rope that is the splash screen. Pathetic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]