Diablo® III

DIII - Forum Avatar

Anyone know how to change the DIII forum avatar from the skull/horned image?
Reply Quote
Click on your name in the top right corner, next to your avatar, and select an option on the dropdown.
Reply Quote
All I have is "View my Posts"
Reply Quote
Then you need to buy more portraits. You get them from either playing WoW, or buying Starcraft 2, or buying the Diablo 3 Collector's edition and own Starcraft 2 as well (such as I have.)
Reply Quote
I'm guessing they will add character selection there eventually.

For now Tyrael Marine (SC2) is pretty cool.
Reply Quote
Same here. I have the collector's edition and I don't have the option to change my avatar.
Reply Quote
yea, i too have the CE and nada.
Reply Quote
CE and no portraits
Reply Quote
i bet that once that get the char pages up then you can use your toon... i am just guessing though
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
I bought CE and also only have the default D3 skull, hmm..
Reply Quote
Same here.... Have the Collector's Edition, don't have the avatar available to me.
Reply Quote
pandamarine is best avatar
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 06:12 PMPosted by AlienOne
Same here.... Have the Collector's Edition, don't have the avatar available to me.

Do you also own SC2? If your only game is D3, there is only one portrait atm.
Reply Quote
I think the workaround right now is the only way you can change them to the CE version avatars is to log into sc2 and change it there...yah should be available to do thru the web site...but oh well, testing now while sc2 downloads to this comp
Reply Quote
it would be really cool..if we could use our banner as our avatar icon...
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Mael
it would be really cool..if we could use our banner as our avatar icon...

this
Reply Quote
yup, was able to change it in the starcraft 2 profile...should be able to do it thru the site, NOT the game..but maybe you can and i just couldnt find it...
Reply Quote
I Have Diablo 3 Collectors Edition and still don't have any option to change my Avatar....

very weak D3 Team its Been Ages and still didn't put simple thing here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]