Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
At the beginning, updating loading bar or something.
It worked for me and my friend:
For my friend there were no message with solution but for me yes: (We are both on window 7 but got different versions or something)
-Click on the bottom left icon of your desktop (The startup icon)
- Type run
- click the ''Run'' program that will appear up
- In the ''Open'' space: type MSCONFIG then press ok
- A window should open, in general section, make sure Selective startup is selectionned, and only ''Load system services'' checked (Uncheck Load startup items)
- Sorry for my terrible english, hope it help
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.