Diablo® III

0% download after an hour

85 Tauren Paladin
See Title.
Reply Quote
What operating system are you using, Tooeasy?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Windows Vista, all updates, all my specs match except my processor IS a little under at 2.66 instead of 2.8 everything else is fine
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I checked all my settings they're all matching. I just cannot download even 1 byte....
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Try running the installer in Windows XP SP 3 Mode
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
How do I do that? ;.; I went to Properties on the installer and it says Windows XP SP2
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Reinstalling the downloader...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The new installer looks different than the one I was using. However, still stuck at 0%
Reply Quote
I'm wondering about this my self. The game folder stopped growing at about 7.68GB a few hours ago, but the installer is still transferring data and says 0% installed.
Edited by PantheraLeo#1464 on 5/15/2012 1:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I've now seen 3 installers. One says 0 KB of 7.60 GB, another gives the story of Diablo III while saying 0% install, the other looks like Blizzard WoW installer and says 0%
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
This one looks like it's working! 11.3 MB, now after 2 hours I've found the right installer!
Reply Quote
I got tired of waiting and closed the install after getting hints it would pick up where it left off. (I really didn't want to download that many gigs again.)

I restarted it as running as a admin instead of waiting for it to ask for the privileges. It popped up at ~84% complete and ticking. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I lied. It's still not working, I was just redownloading the Installer........
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm getting a headache and getting upset.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I've just realized it didn't even create the folder it's supposed to put the files into.
Reply Quote
If your using a LAN connection try going into internet options, go to the connections tab, select LAN settings , and disable Automatically Detect Settings.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Where is this connection tab you speak of? Serious.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I followed so many trouble shooting things and it still won't install. I am getting pissed off, REALLY pissed off.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I don't think I have a LAN connection but if I did it is already deselected for the detect settings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]