Diablo® III

0% download after an hour

100 Tauren Paladin
BLIZZARD HELP ME YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
STILL HAVING THIS ISSUE :(
Reply Quote
This is most likely a connectivity issue - A friend of mine and I both suffered greatly from it.

There are two ways to resolve this -
1. The easy way, go to a friends house that successfully installed Diablo 3 and copy his D3 folder ( where his game was installed ), take that back to your house and copy it anywhere you like, run the Diablo III.exe to play.

2. The hard way, Disable all the internet connection protection you have including the most basic ones and those you don't know u even have, all the anti virus programs, and connect as directly as possible to your internet connection, if u can don't even use your router plug yourself right into the wall socket, if you cannot do that ( most likely ) then make sure all firewall and DMZ options in your router are disabled, and try disabling UPnP.

I also saw that editing the agent.db file using wordpad and changing
"p2penable" : true,
into
"p2penable" : false,

Might work.
the file can be found in C\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent

I did the first option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]