Diablo® III

UNABLE TO CREATE HERO DUE TO PARTY STATE??

been grayed out for 15 mins, what do i do??
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't know about you mate, but I got same error, had to use task manager to close D3 down and of course now all i get is those stupid "error 37" messages for the last hour when i try and log back in.
Reply Quote
when that happened to me, my only option was to close the game in task manager and start over from the login page, still there now that was 35 minutes ago, now im getting the login information incorrect error
Reply Quote
same. force closed and trying again...
PS: you can just hit alt+F4 and it will close your window. You don't need to go into the task manager.
Reply Quote
I got in right away and my character was there waiting. So just close the game and try again if you get this error.
Reply Quote
OMG you finnaly get past the 17 installer errors and get the game installed only to not be able to log in for an hour with error 37 then when you actually are able to log in you can't create a character...same error....if Diablo 3 was a woman it would be the biggest c***-tease there is!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Just hit your windows key so your desktop shows, right click the game icon and click close. Should shut it down without problem.
Reply Quote
exactly what happened to me .. task manager and all .. still 37 ..

*sigh
Reply Quote
Same here. SOOOOO not happy right now.
Reply Quote
Same issue here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]