Diablo® III

how long you expect people to wait error 37?

you keep saying please wait and try again but after 1 hour it gets old and boring!!
what was the point of the free open beta weekend if you didnt fix the login issues?
wheres the line for refunds?
Reply Quote
Their Open beta Was not nearly as many people as are trying to log in right now, just be patient, go watch tv or something and try later.
Reply Quote
For the first 15 minutes I would at least get to "Loading Hero List" every few minutes or so... now I don't even see that message (which means it's getting worse... not better!)
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Dreih
For the first 15 minutes I would at least get to "Loading Hero List" every few minutes or so... now I don't even see that message (which means it's getting worse... not better!)

same +1 yes wheres the refund lines.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SnP
Yes go get your refunds, less people trying to log in.
Reply Quote
I was even able to get to the hero creation screen in the first 20 minutes, then got disconnected when I tried to create. Now, there's not even any delay when I click Log-In...it's just Error 37 immediately.
Reply Quote
From this day forth I will have " Error 37" engraved in my brain
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]