Diablo® III

Can't Move Mouse Cursors

Stuck at log in screen. Can type in username and password but mouse cursor won't move.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
me 2, this game is buggy
Reply Quote
Mouse moves invisibly. Try to move it until you highlighted option and change screen setting form full screen to fullscreen windowned and you will see mouse movement after hit apply.
Reply Quote
RGUN was right. Thank you!! It's hard to get to the dropbox but it works
Reply Quote
Thanks for that, fullscreen windowed mode and mouse pointer works!!
Edited by Silver#2421 on 5/15/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
if you use windows 7 on HDTV change DPI 150% to 149% and you will see mouse after log out, log in windows!
Edited by Sola#2147 on 5/15/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks this also fixed my problem
Reply Quote
I also can't see the mouse cursor. I'm not using a HDTV. I painstakingly got through the login screens and the EULAs but I can't play the game without seeing the cursor. Terrible mistake, game is still BETA.
Reply Quote
Try going into display settings and reducing the icons to 100% or 125% for some reason it doesn't work on 150%

On Windows 7: Right click desktop >> Personalize >> Display (Bottom Left) >> Medium - 125% >> Apply. Then run the game.
Edited by quachimoto#1631 on 5/15/2012 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
omg..you guys are geniuses!!
changed to full screen windowed mode and it works!!
thanks!!
Reply Quote
Trouble is if u use the full-screen windowed mode Gamma correction is disabled. Can.t belive Blizzard released the game like this.
Reply Quote
Yes!! Thanks RGUN! i had the same problem, ha i knew it was a easy fix lol thanks again!

I'm posting it as well, just in case so others will know, thanks again.

MOUSE MOVES BUT ITS INVISIBLE. Try to move it until you highlighted OPTION and change screen setting form FULL SCREEN to FULLSCREEN WINDOWNED and you will see the mouse movement after hit apply. :)
Reply Quote
fixed! fixed for my friend yesterday...

reduce the icon size from 150 to 125 or 100...

problem solved
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
thank you sir it worked perfectly :) changed my size to 125% and it works like it did before.
Edited by Redwolf#1858 on 6/19/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This used to be an issue with WoW, several years ago. They've since implemented a fix for it in the settings (used to have to do an ini modification). Unbelievable that D3 came out with no way around it. This is the reason I haven't played it in 2 years. Was going to try again today since it's WoW server maintenance day, but still no go. I CAN NOT change the magnification setting, as my vision is that poor - I wouldn't be able to see once I logged back in to Windows.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Again at release the mouse cursor issue.... RoS has it as well ....I cant see the thing...it moves invisibly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]