Diablo® III

THIS IS A SHAME

I cannot imagine for the life of me that these seemingly widespread problems were not detected early in beta.

I pre-purchased my copy direct from Blizzard in good faith that they would deliver me a product. Imagine if I went to a car dealer, ordered my vehicle, and when it arrived it had no engine due to problems. Seriously?

This is a severe disappointment to many of us out here, particularly those that have waited up into the wee hours to experience this much hyped, but clearly lacking product.

GET IT FIXED!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Yes because being harsh towards those trying to fix a product for you to play along with millions of others, which by tomorrow many people will have forgotten about, will help you cause.
Reply Quote
Second that. So that Open beta stress test was for nothing I guess.
Reply Quote
Well, I usually don't buy broken products...
Reply Quote
I was actually in the Beta not only the open beta and had no install trouble. Unlike my Mop beta where i had to drop and restart it twice, so it was not evident in the beta testing it might have come from them making the game more efficient.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]