Diablo® III

Slow laggy gameplay

Is anyone experiencing slow laggy gameplay? I have a windows 7 everything updated. is it because its the release and its busy? what should i do
Reply Quote
Turn the graphics settings down and close out of all other programs. The game is in no way slow and laggy, so I would do some checking on your system for bottlenecks/issues.
Reply Quote
Make sure you aren't running it in fullscreen windowed.
Reply Quote
Is the game completely downloaded or did you click Play before it was finished? Because it will keep streaming data to you while playing if it wasn't done & you might be laggy from that depending on your internet.
Reply Quote
it downloaded completely. and i tried lowering my settings and its still slow. like even when i type it takes like a full second for the letter to appear. WTF
Reply Quote
it downloaded completely. and i tried lowering my settings and its still slow. like even when i type it takes like a full second for the letter to appear. WTF
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Does it happen periodically? Mine does. Every couple minutes my game goes from running perfect to super slow mo for about a minute. Then it repeats. SUPER DUPER ANNOYING
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]