Diablo® III

"Graphics Drivers Out of Date"

So I installed and was all ready to log on... when I got a message (from Diablo 3) stating that my graphics drivers were out of date and may cause issues.

I haven't tried logging in yet to see if there actually are any issues, but I did look into the drivers.

I am currently on a laptop that uses Intel HD graphics (not ideal, I know, but it runs WoW pretty well). I checked the Intel website, but it won't let me install the updated drivers from there, saying something about "custom" drivers. I went to Toshiba's website, and they don't have any updated graphics drivers for my computer.

So... is there a workaround for this, and what kind of issues might I encounter with pseudo out-of-date drivers?
Reply Quote
Im confused also. I just bought a 2500 dollar desktop and it said my drive was out of date last night. I tried watching cinematic also and It would like let me watch 1 second every 10 seconds of the cinematic so... im confused. Heres my specs.

Operating System: Windows (Service Pack 1)
CPU Type: Intel® Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz
CPU Speed: 3.23 GHz
System Memory: 15.95 GB
Video Card Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555
Video Card Memory: 3.97 GB
Video Card Driver: nvd3dum.dll
Primary Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Secondary Display Resolution: 1024x768
Hard Disk Size: 921.83 GB
Hard Disk Free Space: 862.24 GB (94%)
Download Speed: 526.88 kB/s (4.3 mbps)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have the same problem. I also use service pack 1 and from other threads I read that I need to upgrade to service pack 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)