Diablo® III

12.4a Hotfix not working for you? Please read

BAHA! I thought it through and found a fix for all of us that the hotfix wasn't working for!! I realised that the link blizz posted didn't actually install any drivers and it got me thinking why? I forgot that ati bundle their mobility drivers separate to their normal ccc drivers so the hotfix wasn't installing a fix for anyone using mobility drivers.

A quick search on Google later and I found this:
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=362726

Download the mobility driver linked, and install over your 12.4 and hey presto, HotFIXED. I tested it, works!!

Enjoy!
Edited by Shnig#2740 on 5/15/2012 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Where exactly is the file that you need to install over? I'm not exactly sure where to install the driver...
Reply Quote
Just extract the file, follow the instructions and the installers should install it over the old one!

While this fix gets rid of the big triangles without having to rollback to an early driver it still has annoying glitches present.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]