Diablo® III

Looking to buy, but low on space.

Is it possible to run D3 off of my External Hard Drive? I keep seeing on the Mac Tech forum that Windows partitions handle D3 better than the Mac side atm, but my W7 partition is low on space. If I can run from my external though, there shouldn't be a problem. A friend of mine told me that many newer games don't allow games to be run from an external though, which would throw a kink in things.
Reply Quote
Hm... bump.
Reply Quote
=[
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
lol storage is storage but dont except to remove that external drive. if it comes up as another drive letter you will prbly have to reinstall. also external drives are usually really slow
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not sure of D3's portability. I know that you can move WoW around all you want.

Other than that, you had better use a USB 3.0 or eSata EHD or you'll likely have some gameplay issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]