Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
got the same one all of the sudden
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
ya i cant create or join games atm due to that error
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just left my game to check the AH and tried to Resume Game and got this error...
Reply Quote
I am getting this too... I wasn't getting it this morning at launch or earlier this afternoon. But I am now.
Reply Quote
Just got that too, everything was going more or less smoothly until I kill the skeleton king and returned to New Tristram now I can't load due to Error 317002.
Reply Quote
Ya getting the same, servers are running slow, mine just be a lag issue or something.
Reply Quote
I am running into the same error shortly after I killed the Skeleton King and logged out
Reply Quote
The servers are finding more and more ways to die on us :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Same thing here. This is pretty annoying i cannot play a single player game because of errors like this?
Reply Quote
i totally just tried to log in and cant because of this error. i want to play this game soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad :/ waited 10 years leanred how to type playing d2
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah, I can't log in either.

Getting same error...
Reply Quote
58 Blood Elf Death Knight
Well, it just sucks because I was playing my game since 12:01am until leaving to check AH, and I was worried if I left something would go wrong. Now this error, lol..
Reply Quote
Yep same thing, my day is sad:(
Reply Quote
first I have to wait 2 hours after buying the game to play, then an hour and a half after that because bliz didn't prepare at ALL...now everything is down? WTF...get your crap together, bliz...you're acting like this is your first rodeo...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Same here...

Online single player, what could go wrong?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]