Diablo® III

Error 317002

Unable to logon. Keep getting the following message:

"Unable to find all the appropriate game configuration to create or join games. (Error 317002)"

Exited and re-entered diablo 3. does not help.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
seems like server is down.
Reply Quote
refer to

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051695646

and suggest sticky
Reply Quote
Me too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
damn, gotta get my toon leveled! lol =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Error 317002 FTW!!
Reply Quote
This is just awful. How the heck does this billion dollar company not have all these things worked out. With all the time, innovation and development for the past 12 years -- you would think these stupid errors would have been caught and fixed. Get it together Blizzard, or I'm throwing this game out my window and never purchasing anything from your company again.
Reply Quote
this is rediculous i havent even been able 2 play the game yet just create my character..... ud think a billion dollar company could anticipate this !@#$, that mass amounts of people were planning on buying the %^-*in game, now all of a sudden emergency matinence? guess thats what happens when there 2 busy !@#$ing with WoW 2 fix the bugs in diablo 3 SMFH...... i waited 10 %^-*in years 2 play this game so i wanna !@#$in play
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Also understand the grand majority us, the fanbase, who are excited to continue in our Diablo gameplay who are also unable to play are as equally frustrated. You are not alone in being irritated, but issues always occur. Its safe to assume that any game, not just blizz, is going to experience problems on release of any major title. Be patient because they are working on fixing it. In roughly an hour after they've completed their emergency maintenance, if these problems aren't solved, THEN complain. Until then, you're in waiting stasis like the rest of us. Please spare us your anger until maintenance is over friend.
Edited by Arklite#1432 on 5/15/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Paladin
giant !@# diffrence between 200 people playing the beta and 50 million playing the game
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
would like to know why were getting them and how to fix this error 317002 is it just because the servers are down ?
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Paladin
just chill they will work all this out im pretty sure their all busting !@# to fix all the problems that occured
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Paladin
yes it is just because they are working on the servers
if you read the very bottom blizzard notice it will tell you
Reply Quote
The 317002 error is caused by the emergency maintainance they are currently performing. There have been blue posts already addressing this issue. I recomend keeping an eye on the following thread

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
The servers are down as a result of a large list of issues that manifested themselves. In 50 minutes their emergency maintenance window drops, or it may be extended. Either way, that is why the servers are down/under maintenance yes.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Fury
This is just awful. How the heck does this billion dollar company not have all these things worked out. With all the time, innovation and development for the past 12 years -- you would think these stupid errors would have been caught and fixed. Get it together Blizzard, or I'm throwing this game out my window and never purchasing anything from your company again.

05/15/2012 12:30 PMPosted by LOX27
this is rediculous i havent even been able 2 play the game yet just create my character..... ud think a billion dollar company could anticipate this !@#$, that mass amounts of people were planning on buying the %^-*in game, now all of a sudden emergency matinence? guess thats what happens when there 2 busy !@#$ing with WoW 2 fix the bugs in diablo 3 SMFH...... i waited 10 %^-*in years 2 play this game so i wanna !@#$in play

So funny to watch all the entitled people come out of the woodwork. How about you judge the game by how it holds up after you've spent countless hours playing it instead of raging because you can't play on Day 1.

While Fury is entitled to a make a decision to never buy a Blizzard game again; he was also educated well in advance that this game would require an internet connection (a clear tip-off to the login issues that have plagued many users), and that the D3 Beta only touched on a brief portion of the first act (this paves the way for bugs to easily arise beyond that point and require such maintenance).

Development took 12 years; testing was done in a matter of months. That's like building a prototype for a car and putting it on the assembly line after testing the components you're using in it once, you're bound to have problems.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
ty
Reply Quote
u kno i understand that all games have errors the first day, but the news thing says an hour of matienece funny cuz when i seen this error it was around 10:30 AM its now 1:42 pm so thats been almost 3 hours, its just rediculous is all, and im sure they are working 2 fix it, but at the same time, they been workin on this game 4 a decade, i think that is MORE than enough time 2 clear the game of bugs, thats just how i feel, all i want is 2 play the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]