Diablo® III

How to step by step WHERE!?

Hey everybody

Is there anyone who can answer me this?

I am looking for a complete step-by-step guide on how to install Diablo 3 on my Imac.
From downloading to ready to play!
I think that Blizzard has made this way to confusing! I bought it digital through Battle.net.
I downloadet the file named "Diablo III Setup" on my desktop. What now?

If anyone have a link for a guide please please please help me!
Reply Quote
BTW. i really did search everything i could.
Reply Quote
Here's the best I can give you; If you've already bought D3, log into your bnet account page. You should have a list of games tied to your account, selecting diablo 3 should take you to a page with the 'box' and several links, one of which is to download the game client. If you follow that link you get a list of downloads for Mac/pc versions of your games. The D3 one may require an age verification. Pick your OS, and you should dl a smallish file (40mb?) called D3 Setup. Once that's downloaded, run it, and things should be basically automatic from there. It will have to download the full game to install it (Many GB's) which takes some time, but shouldn't require you to do much of anything. You can play before it finishes, but that can cause major performance issues (Your Milage May Vary).

Hope that helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]