Diablo® III

Diablo 3 wont start/reinstall

Hey problem here, played today, worked perfeclty and earlier in the evening tried to play again and it started saying the "communications error please restart" problem, tried everything from deleting the usual stuff you here recommend, then full on started to try reinstalling, in the first time it says "failed to get blizzard launcher yadayada" and after i try to open the setup again it goes again that communcations error please restart.

What the hell is just going on, worked perfectly normal till i my comp reseted itself.
Reply Quote
unable to play
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
KLS
I'm unable to get the launcher to launch. Went into program and would not either. How can I reinstall the game?
Reply Quote
Hey i kinda had the same problem. i installed it beat it a couple of times, couldn't update it and play or log in, so i uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and it still didnt work. wtf diablo 3 people? anywone?? wtf! looking for a solution on this website is hard enough let alone the false links u send me too that dont work for crap helping me. i like the game and it would be nice to get some help plz...
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Are you getting a communication error when you install? What is the exact symptoms you get when you attempt to reinstall?
Reply Quote
I can't seem to play. This is the 2nd day i tried. It kept saying that a patch will auto install. But when it goes back to launcher, it says ready to play. What is happening?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Thanks. Can you confirm what version of Diablo III.app you have? This will shed some light and I can suggest some troubleshooting from there. You can look in Finder to see the version information.
Edited by Machkhan on 2/13/2013 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]