Diablo® III

Patcher wont download.

100 Human Warrior
I am a computer tech and I cannot get the patcher to download the patches. After I installed the game, then patcher popped up and finished installing to 10% then started downloading the patches. it started at like 2-3MB/s for like 1 second then started deminishing until afterlike 15 minutes it was at 11% and 0b/s.

Things I have tried:
Restarting the patcher(making sure in task manager its off before starting it again).
Restarting my computer.
Restarting my network(router, modem & Vonage phone).
Shutting down firewall(software and hardware) and antivirus.

I really have no idea why this happens and this isnt the first time I have had problems with Blizzard's patchers and it is quite frustrating.
Reply Quote
Within the last couple hours, servers have been down. Give them a bit.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
thanks, you know where I can find out when they will be back up? also have they been down for 6 hours?(when I started this endeavor)

P.S. Shouldnt Peer to Peer downloading still work?(I don't work on servers so I wouldnt know)
Edited by skillet90#1590 on 5/15/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I gave it a night and it is still going on. Is there anyone that can help me?

Also checked the secondary logon service.
Edited by skillet90#1590 on 5/16/2012 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Ok, So it was because SP1 wasn't installed (it used to always error out so I just wouldnt worry about it). That would be a good thing to put in the troubleshooting guide that it has to have to most recent service packs(never mattered for other games lol). Thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]