Diablo® III

PLAYER DISCONNECTED!]

85 Orc Hunter
I wrote this post before I gues blizz deleted it I am just gonna copy paste it from now on,
I was stuck on char screen it kicked me out to main screen now it says PLAYER DISCONNECTED, I gues after this minute blizzard is blocking everyone who is not in char screen from connecting the servers I am sick of blizzards B.S
Reply Quote
They deleted it because you put the title in all caps
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
you are right, i think blizzard is blocking everyone from logging into game right now. every time after you type in your password, error 37 message pops up immediately without hesitation. Is this what we paid for?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I wait for years for this game and now I cant even log in and they block me on top of it?
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
Player disconnected and 37 have nothing to do with each other. I'm on skype with two friends, and I persisted through 37 (Password on ctrl+v then enter, many, MANY times...) and I managed to get in, however they're having the player disconnected error. They're running on the same network, so that may have something to do with it...

I'd appreciate it if Blizz could get on this one and post something about it for a fix. I'm in the game waitin for them because I don't wanna be "that guy" lol
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Death Knight
and they said that when they get this "player disconnected" error, it doesn't clear out the pass word bar, it remembers their passwords...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]