Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Stuttering

Hi , i got some really wierd and anoying stuttering in the game ,i found a video of the exactly the same issue as i have in the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iukY2L8PpSM .. .. So its not my system witch is top ,

Specs

i5 2,67
radeon hd 7970

Anywone ells have this problem ? if do , any idea how to fix it ?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Same as the video

AMD Phenom II X2 Black Edition 3.1
Radeon HD 5850 1GB
Latest drivers
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:02 AMPosted by SirDjs
So its not my system witch is top

Can I just say real quick... You don't know what the issue is, but you know it's not your system...

Do you have any idea how much that statement infuriates tech support people? You don't know what the issue is. Don't say you know it's not your system.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Ismismism
So its not my system witch is top

Can I just say real quick... You don't know what the issue is, but you know it's not your system...

Do you have any idea how much that statement infuriates tech support people? You don't know what the issue is. Don't say you know it's not your system.

Ismismism is right, "top system" can still face problem, from lack of clean to cooling, program air circulation, etc. Some people can bring a crap hardware to do over 200% efficent and some people can turn a 2k dollar system to crap.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter
I am also having this problem, which I didn't have in the beta.

i5 2500k OC'd to 4.2GHz Liquid cooled
16GB Ram
298 GB free on 7200RPM HD
GTX570 Superclocked
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Maybe it's the internet connection? I'd test that theory by playing an offline single-player game, but... oh....
Reply Quote
Radeon card.

Either rollback to the 12.3 or update to 12.4a

If you're using 12.4 its buggy, and amd released a fix for it (12.4a).
Reply Quote
I never said there wasn't an issue, nor did I try to assign where the issue may be.

All I'm saying is if you don't know the cause, you cannot rule out your system.

And no one cares about Crysis.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I get this same error, I bypassed it by right clicking on the shortcut > Properties > Compatibility > Run in Compatibility WinXP SP3 and Run as Admin :) Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
I've encountered this problem as well, but it's not apparent all the time it seems. Latency is decent (<80) and adjusting the graphical settings doesn't seem to change it.

Ah well, it's - for me - a minor thing that only slightly affects my game.
Reply Quote
Hey All,

I've had some similar stuttering and have been playing around with different settings. I have found setting display to "Fullscreen Windowed" has helped, can anyone else report the same?

Core i7 920
ATI 6850, 12.4
Reply Quote
I have the same problem with my laptop, and it was the same in beta. I remember reading a post by a blue saying this was only going to be an issue in beta due to it being unoptimized, and that it was going to be resolved for release.

Guess it wasn't.

My specs

I7 740QM
8g
ATI Mobility 5870
Reply Quote
I also had this problem during beta and still have it. Every second or two I get a frame that takes too long to render. I made a graph of frame render times to show what I mean. It's still exactly the same.

http://i.imgur.com/YcZu7.png
Edited by WesleyGripes#1526 on 5/15/2012 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I also had the stutter problem and managed to fix it though. What I did was turn the Windows aero effect off! If this doesn't fix it turn v-sync on (in-game) and run the game in admin-mode.

Also on systems with an older videocard set shadow detail to low or even off. It can be a big fps difference and make for a more smooth gameplay.

Let me know if it works for you guys. Really hope it does cause so far it seems a very nice game to play!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warrior
I fixed my issue by running it in xp pack 3 compatibility mode and admin rights. Runs flawlessly now. Thanks everyone.
Reply Quote
Running the game Windowed Fullscreen has solved all my stuttering/random FPS drops in-game....hope it helps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]