Diablo® III

Installer Tome 2.MPQE.PART when finished.

I downloaded diablo 3 för the 2nd time this morning, this time I have been waiting after the download say 100% to make sure it really is done. It say Finished downloading "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer"

I have not yet closed the downloader but when I go to the directory i have a file named:
Installer Tome 2.MPQE.PART wich is 3.92 gb
&
Installer Tome 2.MPQE wich is 0kb

Im afraid of closing the downloader i dont want to have to download it a third time.. is there something i can do?
Reply Quote
I downloaded diablo 3 för the 2nd time this morning, this time I have been waiting after the download say 100% to make sure it really is done. It say Finished downloading "Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer"

I have not yet closed the downloader but when I go to the directory i have a file named:
Installer Tome 2.MPQE.PART wich is 3.92 gb
&
Installer Tome 2.MPQE wich is 0kb

Im afraid of closing the downloader i dont want to have to download it a third time.. is there something i can do?

May as well start kicking and screaming now...
I had to do the same thing last night. Woke up to all my files having a .part attached to them.
Set up doesn't work.

Think the downloader will be able to find the files and just download the missing Tome 2? This is pissing me off..
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]