Diablo® III

Game running in slow motion

When I play the game it runs in slow motion. My FPS appears to be totally fine and lowering the settings doesn't appear to affect it whatsoever. I meet the recommended settings for the game. Any suggestions for a fix?

I have also heard that other people have this problem.
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. I meet all of the minimum requirements and am close to the recommended requirements.

EDIT: I was able to resolve the issue by turning down my graphics settings to 800x600. I'm a little disappointed because I thought my graphics card was better but that is my bad.
Edited by profchaos09#1166 on 5/24/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Some resolutions seemed to run a bit smoother but still real shissy.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Shaman
Then you have heard correctly Haunted lol. im having same problem, cinematics are running smoothly menus no problems, sound fine, and no latency issues. its like my character is cced haha
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Mage
Yes, its running slowly for me as well. Even the menu's seems to be a half second behind my mouse movements.

The beta ran fine, but this is almost unplayable. Hopefully its a connection issue or something.

I more than meet the minimum requirements (10mb ram 6 core processor) and the beta ran fine on my much lower specd laptop.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Shaman
What ever it is hopefully it will be looked into and fixed within the next couple of days (hopefully sooner) but ik they got a lot of things going on atm xD haha, and i think its my computer anyways, if so, i need a new one really bad anyways haha
Reply Quote
Matrix mode ftw, Try to tune down your graphic setting all the way and see if it makes a difference, also full screen is known for performance issues so you may need to change full screen to windowed mode. Also Performance of the computer does have an impact to your game play so you may need to clean up your computer to fully enjoy the gameplay without any issues. If your fps Slows down alot, you may also want to consider stopping any third party applications running on the background like skype, antivirus software, any GUI Tools like stardock, Desktop Enhancements like fences etc. See if it helps.

Also check this to see if it pertains to your issue. I noticed "Speed issues" was mentioned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051975276
Edited by x3ph#1667 on 5/15/2012 3:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]