Diablo® III

Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family"

90 Orc Hunter
Ok so It says my video card is not supported by D3? so now what? my drivers are up to date. I seen the sticky but how does that help me? How can I play?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Well looks like im not gonna be able to play, until blizz updates there crap for intell drivers. So disappointed you guys shoul dof had this crap fixed! Waiting 3 years to have this crap happen ugh.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I wonder if blizz will ever even update for the series 4 intel drivers? Right now it doesn't appear as though they will. Which is stupid, because anyone with a standard pc laptop cannot play.
Reply Quote
Yea this is lame >.<
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Um you can press esc key when it says that you can still play but in slow motion and will most likely get ganked. if the load process still doesnt happen after you press esc you can go into the D3preference.txt file and change 2 things from 0 to 1 and will it will load 2 things needed to be changed are
- DisableTrilinearFiltering "1" (from 0 to 1)
- HardwareClass "1" (from 0 to 1 as well)
Edited by Thunderballz#1832 on 5/16/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Did you research why D3 doesn't take the intel series 4 integrated chipset? The chipset is over six years old. My second laptop has this integrated chipset. Its video capabilities are pathetic in comparison to the laptop I am using at the moment. If you were a game designer, would you want to diminish the graphics of your game to accommodate the people with outdated hardware, or would you want to design a game that could possibly redefine an entire franchise? I would go with the latter.
Reply Quote
System Requirements clearly state : Nvidia or AMD/ATI.
ON THE BOX. Requirements. You don't meet them. Gaming on PC is not like an Xbox or PS3. It's called you need to know what you have and make sure the game supports it.
Reply Quote
dam yall need to stop bein to dam mean on here. my laptop and has this chipset and it plays SC2 so i figured it would play diablo 3 as well. btw just do what Thunder says, it works. hope yall talk smack to the wrong guy who knows jui jitsu and you get choked out =]
Reply Quote
D3preference.txt file and change 2 things from 0 to 1 and will it will load 2 things needed to be changed are - DisableTrilinearFiltering "1" (from 0 to 1)- HardwareClass "1" (from 0 to 1 as well)

How do I get here? I'm kind of a Noob. Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]