Diablo® III

Mac -Still get 'Initialize Streaming' error

It's 8pm, the game launched at 5pm. I have tried all the tricks, deleting files, quickly clicking I'm already authed, clicking i'm not authed, etc, etc, etc. On tech support hold for 20 mins, much past "expected 6 minute wait"... Lucky I've got some good alcohol and TV to watch or I'd be going postal. All my mates are spamming facebook with screenshots and "OMG IM NEVER LEAVING MY ROOM!! FAPPING OVER D3 SO HARD RIGHT NOW" and I'm sitting here crying and drinking.. What the hell blizzzaaarrrrddd! WHAT THE HELL!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Try looking at this page. Sounds like a firewall issue specifically
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5007220869

"Unable to Initalize Streaming - This error can generally be caused by security software on your computer. During this time, however, it's possible that the error is caused by the number of people hitting the servers.Please double check your firewall settings and try again."
Reply Quote
I have also looked through the forums, im unable to controll the internet connection I am on so this is going to be interesting.

Getting unable to initialize streaming as well, to no avail sadly.
Reply Quote
On phone with tech support, she's now talking to a senior mac technician to see if there is anything wrong but I'm going to ask her to see if she can find out if there are server load issues

Apparently people still can't login and lots of Error 37's etc, same as launch servers, high load blah blah blah :(
Edited by CodingNinja#6119 on 5/15/2012 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]