Diablo® III

Global Play Now Live

Community Manager
Global Play is now available! To access other game regions via Global Play:
  • At the Diablo III login screen, click on "Options"
  • Select the "Account" tab
  • From the drop-down, choose which region you want to play in and click "Accept"

You will be able to choose from the following regions:
  • The Americas (North America, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia)
  • Europe (European Union, Eastern Europe, Russia, Africa, and Middle Eastern countries such as Israel and the United Arab Emirates)
  • Asia (South Korea and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau)

Please note that characters, items, and friends lists do not transfer across regions. Playing on a different region's servers means you'll be creating characters and friends lists specifically for that region, and you'll be accessing the gold-based auction house for that region.

To learn more about Global Play in Diablo III, see the FAQ.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you receive an error the first time logging into a different region, log out out of Diablo III, exit the client, and then log back in. This should resolve any login errors related to Global Play.
Reply Quote
Sooner than I thought.

Forgot to include a thank you ;)
Edited by odericko#1219 on 5/15/2012 3:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So if I'm on EU can i join US? if so how can i do this?
Reply Quote
Good job!!! Ths :)
Reply Quote
I enter my battle.net account and password and attempt to click login but it is isn't highlighted and clickable. anyone have an idea whats wrong??
Reply Quote
use typing on your battle.net account and password ,dont use autosave
Edited by Kerrigan#1346 on 5/15/2012 3:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Its not getting past updating set up files for me. I'm trying to download the US launcher but currently located in South Korea. I can't even access the "launching blizzard launcher" part
Reply Quote
Can You change my starter account Region to EU please no Idea why its America
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I think Blizz didn't think this through. those of us in the Americas know that all the other idiots are going to take advantage of this global and use the Americas server. Don't know why they can't just stay on their own servers for awhile or forever. Makes it more difficult for those of us in the Americas to use our own servers. Global is and always will be a p*ss poor idea. Make a global chat if you want to communicate with others. It's been proven on all of Blizz's games that for some reason the Americas servers always get filled with those that aren't from the Americas.
Reply Quote
I am able to log into EU and Asia but NOT US server.

Please advice.

Please help! How am I not able to login to my home region? My friends are already in except me.

The error i'm facing with US server is 12 which is crazy! How can i not have the licence?
Edited by Hyperblade#1848 on 5/15/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks all !!
go play with europe friends.

gl all
Reply Quote
I cant log into ANY servers (EU North America and Asia)

Any solutions?
Reply Quote
Why cant i get pass the character selection loading screen and if i do either my character doesnt show up or the npc and monsters dont show up..
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:02 AMPosted by Lylirra
If you receive an error the first time logging into a different region, log out out of Diablo III, exit the client, and then log back in. This should resolve any login errors related to Global Play.

I dont get any error messages but the LOGIN button is simply not highlighted. Any solution?
Reply Quote
Yeah the login button is not highlighted for me also.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I cannot log into the game at all. i have access due to my annual pass and my account says active but when i go to log into the game it gives me an error 315300 and says not valid.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem, the login buttond cant be cliked... wtf??? what do we have to do? i had restarted the client 5 times and still the same problem
Reply Quote
I am in Canada, why are you sending me the EU client? I download the NA Client and it asks for a freaking Key, you took my money from Paypal but didn't send me a key, didn't think one was needed.

I want the NA version
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]