Diablo® III

Global Play Now Live

It to prevent the abuse of premade hack items and such like in D1 and D2, befor they did a massive cleansing.
Reply Quote
YEAA!!!!! See you all in game!
Reply Quote
baba need pot
Reply Quote
My problem is i keep getting a lost connections everytime i'm in game playing, i can't even finish the quest cuase i have to restart in checkpoint its so annoying.
Reply Quote
i cant login asian ?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Skoalie
My problem is i keep getting a lost connections everytime i'm in game playing, i can't even finish the quest cuase i have to restart in checkpoint its so annoying.

same here
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I am having the same problem. Type in my password and name but the log in button doesn't highlight or work. Does this mean the servers are full?
Reply Quote
Im re-downloading the client so lets see what happens after that. i had the same problem with the login button not highliting
Reply Quote
Use your email address for battlenet it works. Thanks for that Severian!!!!
Reply Quote
im currently using the ''guest pass'' account..i will upgrade to full version tomorrow, can i still use the same character?
Reply Quote
What is happening with the error 75 and 37???? WTF is the point of buying this game when I can't even log in?

UNIMPRESSED!!!!
Reply Quote
Why send US players to the EU servers and crash them for us ? Error 75 sucks
Reply Quote
Everyone needs to chill out. A mass multiplayer game on the release date is not going to go completely smooth the opening day amd night. Every game on this scale has these problems. The servers will all be fine soon enough for you to get your ultimate crack fill of dialbo. Just make sure your computer can run the damn game before you put it on so if you don't you won't block people up in logins. See you in hell soon enough folks
Reply Quote
I just bought the game, then it took 30 minutes to complete the installation. I was so freaking excited...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Error 75.

Seriously guys, what the hell is wrong with you? What's the point of loggin in for playing in SINGLE PLAYER? I understand piracy issues, but can't you give us an "offline" mode? Just for your server's sake? pretty please?

*re-enters username and password* error 75. damn.
Reply Quote
Suchhh a great game just got finished with act 1 and I'm deeply enthralled into the game's story.
Reply Quote
yes the login button is not clickable someone please answere why
Reply Quote
I have same problem idk whats wrong ? :S
Reply Quote
if its because its to busy id like to know so i can stop trying to make it work
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]