Diablo® III

Global Play Now Live

it works use your email address
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:50 AMPosted by Mortanius
If you receive an error the first time logging into a different region, log out out of Diablo III, exit the client, and then log back in. This should resolve any login errors related to Global Play.

I dont get any error messages but the LOGIN button is simply not highlighted. Any solution?
I have the same problem
Reply Quote
well when i go to thye diablo homepage to login i can put my account name and password in but it wont let me click login its not highlighted or anything what do i do????
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:06 AMPosted by iLeech
So if I'm on EU can i join US? if so how can i do this?

omg some people
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:13 AMPosted by stanton19
well when i go to thye diablo homepage to login i can put my account name and password in but it wont let me click login its not highlighted or anything what do i do????

i read somewhere if the login button is greyed then the game hasnt fully downloaded. try restarting game (or the computer) and see when u re launch if it dl's something.
Reply Quote
can somebody please help me?
my starter edition region is america and my battlenet account country is canada but i live in eu what can i do so i can play on the eu servers? for me its not working, i keep getting error 12 no Diablo III lisence attached to this account whenever i switch from america to europe in the game
any help would be much appreciated
Edited by AncientYs#2203 on 5/15/2012 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My login button is grey out, please advise.
Reply Quote
LOL go to battlenet website and redeem your code you got it when u purchased the game. With your main account of course!
Reply Quote
global play is now NOT LIVE
Reply Quote
global play was also not working for me even when it was live... i always got the error 12 why the eu servers dont work for me??
Reply Quote
This thread is a lie. NOT WORKING.
Reply Quote
Online. Single. Player.
Reply Quote
extremely disappointed, have spent more time logging in or atleast TRYING to log in than i have actually playing the game, and have been up since the midnight release. THINK YOUD PLAN AHEAD FOR ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST LAUNCHES EVER BLIZZARD!!!!!! :@:@:@:@:@
BIGGEST FAIL EVER!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
LIARS!
Reply Quote
Lol, awesome. You might want to try avertising this as a workaround for the errors plagueing the US servers.
Reply Quote
>6 Years waiting for Diablo 3 after playing the greatest game diablo 2 for so long.
First night when you are so excited and want to play with your friends and the SERVERs are down. I just wanted to say that this is extremly poor and embarrissing. 6 years to figure out and test the servers with a traffic generator. Blizz u lost it. How can I return the game
BR
Peter
Reply Quote
I got it loaded after 7 hours and will try it out. Thanks for all the help after 1-1/2 hours on hold.
Reply Quote
I'm getting this when i try to resume my game.

"Unable to find all the appropriate game configurations to create or join games. Error 317002"

is this because they are trying to fix the problems with the servers?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]