Diablo® III

Global Play Now Live

85 Worgen Death Knight
Hopefully they will hear our plight and make the damn game work
Reply Quote
Put your email address in the b-net account name box. This will let you login.

That is....if the server is not down. :)
Reply Quote
No it is not live. Actually it has been more offline than anything else
Reply Quote
I know its a new idea and all but what would be awesome is for a single player game to be playable without having to log on to an online server. I swear its been done before..... oh yeah, thats right, thousands of games since the dawn of games.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Rogue
I can't even download the game. It's telling me that I "Need a newer operating system" I use Windows Vista...Anyone know what's up with that!?

Sincerely: Very frustrated >= /
Reply Quote
Do you know what the problem is, Blizzard in all their wisdom decided to put EVERYONE who purchased the game onto the Americas server as default. Now I played and didn't realise this and my character needs to get started again, or I stick to Americas lol :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/15/2012 03:06 AMPosted by iLeech
So if I'm on EU can i join US? if so how can i do this?

Did you not read the entire post?

05/15/2012 04:31 PMPosted by patmanAFG
Do you know what the problem is, Blizzard in all their wisdom decided to put EVERYONE who purchased the game onto the Americas server as default. Now I played and didn't realise this and my character needs to get started again, or I stick to Americas lol :/

Not surprised that you were placed on the Americas servers considering that you are posting on the US Diablo 3 site :P Here is the EU version: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/
Edited by Vindico#1134 on 5/15/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Might as well stick around on Americas server lol, none of my mates play this game :p
Reply Quote
I cannot log into the game, I enter my Name and password, but the Login button does not light up or work. Please help.
Reply Quote
Just got home and instauling it now.
Reply Quote
i'm not impressed not only did i preorder in april and it took nearly 3 days to download it on very highspeed now after 24 hrs of installing to first play stage its telling me i need to buy new vidcard cause mine is not supported after many many years of waiting not very happy long time blizzard customer
Reply Quote
Put your email address in the b-net account name box. This will let you login.

That is....if the server is not down. :)

Thank you, I could not find this anywhere. You're a livesaver, lol.
Reply Quote
Uhm... I bought a hard copy of Diablo 3 today. I'm from Canada, I can log into EU and Asian servers but not NA... Why is that?

EDIT: It says US on my code
Edited by BriNk58#1423 on 5/15/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can't wait for it :o
Reply Quote
how does that explain my error 84 then?
I want my version in English , not Traditional Chinese...
Reply Quote
Aight, I changed my password, now I can log in into any servers lol
Reply Quote
Worst launch ever
Reply Quote
there doesnt seem to have been any updates as to the server status from blizzard for a few hours now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]