Diablo® III

error 3006 ....

this morning i got on the servers , created my character and played the game. i then left the game and tried to join a public game. after 5 mins of searching i assumed it was bugged and no cancel button visible so i just alt f4d. and now i cant login...

it freezes at the retrieving hero list and shows error 3006 after a while

i can log in on my brothers acount np on the same pc so its not a issue from my side

any solution avaiable?
Edited by Sparkles#2180 on 5/15/2012 3:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
and i have done all the mentioned possible fixes, and no luck , seems like my acount is locked or something since i can log in to my brothers acount on the same pc ...
Reply Quote
This code is for a timeout. My guess is that Blizzard servers are overloaded. Patience.
Reply Quote
It is a code for a timeout, that's true. But if Blizzard hadn't pulled an Ubisoft then this wouldnt be an issue.

I also got in once, and now get nothing but 3006's.

The worst part is knowing that the whole "online only" aspect is driven by nothing more than a desire to cash in by blizzard on transaction fees from the online auction house. There is absolutely no player-friendly reason to force you to be tied to a server side instance.
Reply Quote
100 Percent agree on this man. This is extreamly disappointing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]