Diablo® III

Game forgetting / resetting Achievements

39 Draenei Paladin
Bumping.

Also, the game seems to have reset the criteria for The Comfort of Strangers (three criteria for this one: recruit the Templar, the Scoundrel and the Enchantress). I should have the Templar and Scoundrel checked off - yet I have 0/3.

EDIT:

In addition, I still have Made to Order (craft 5 things) - yet for my progress to the next "tier" of achievements (craft 100 items), I am at 0/100 items crafted (should be 5/100).
Edited by WhiteRaven#1821 on 5/15/2012 9:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Same here, after logout didnt record any achievement. ;/ even had my char cloned to lvl 1.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
I've been playing in short bursts and exiting/relaunching the game, and my achievements are appearing to stick this time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bumping, same issue here. Lost achievements after logging out and coming back in, e.g. received [Scavenger] second time during second game session. Many others like jar of souls are gone too.
Reply Quote
Same issue now. I seemed to have the banner issues first, then half of my achievements disappeared.
Reply Quote
Happening here as well, the few hours I did get to play last night I went as far as the SK, killed him. Then after logging out I was left with only one ach.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
add me to the list of missing tons of achievements and being unable to edit my banner -_-
Reply Quote
Im getting this also , Still havnt been able to get some of the achievements back i earned :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have a load of missing achievements as well...
Reply Quote
I thought I had this issue - all my achievements were gone, but I kept the menu open for a few minutes and then it gave me an "error" getting achievements. I closed the menu and opened it up and then there they were.
Reply Quote
This happened to my brother and I too. We had 200 Elite kills. Played 9 hours straight and got almost every achiev thru Act I - II that is possible for a first time around. Please give me my achievs back... thanks
Reply Quote
I am not getting Achivements after getting "Never seen that before" after killing unique monster.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
My achievements disappeared too.
Reply Quote
Same, lost a lot of Achieves I had earlier today.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I've lost mine as well, every single one to be exact minus the Diablo 3 Beta achievement. Quite annoyed at this time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Went from 500 some Achieve score to 130, ugh.
Reply Quote
What do achievement points do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]