Diablo® III

What Did You Achieve On Your WD?

Able to log on right at 3:00am EST and take my time progressing through the game. Made it to level 13 so far and found a nice Wanga Doll off the Skeleton King. What about you guys?
Reply Quote
Have some decent gear but nothing better than rares. Pretty glad I went with WD.
Reply Quote
Almost all decked out in rares or just massive +int gear at lvl 28, nearing the end of A3. ~2-3 bosses happened to drop a WD knife/offhand combination, was a good turn out :). Been getting pretty sick drops, farmed up to ~50k gold and my Smith is 'stuck' at lvl 4 because I need 5 pages....yeah thats about it.

I logged in right at 2:59am EST :P, my brother however didn't get in, so I took the first hour slow while he struggled, then stopped while he caught up.
Reply Quote
Logged in at 12:01, made it to character screen.. and promptly timed out! For hours. When I finally got back online, got about 20 by duoing with an Aussie friend that plays on US region.

Spent some time helping someone that was stuck at Skeleton King, got him to Butcher while helpin him out spell-wise (fellow witch docta) and hit 22 just before getting booted off by emergency maintenance. Boo!

It's been fun so far, Dire Bats gets handled just like old Bone Spear, Acid Cloud in lieu of Corpse Explosion. Just a necromancer with a bit of a tan! Oh and one Gargantuan revive instead of a swarm.

Might have to try another class out on Asia or Euro region instead of sleeping.
Reply Quote
I am level 9... but now server is down...
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
lvl 25 having alot of fun playing in a full group and spamming grasp of the dead and acid cloud lots of dps :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oddly enough my 18 WD's best weapon so far has been a rare flamberge with +10 intellect, life leech and bonus damage.

At first I thought it was odd a flamberge would have those stats, but I decided to use it. My only complaint is my WD looks comical (and a little stupid) hunched over dragging a 2HD sword around.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 11:58 AMPosted by ßeastie
lvl 25 having alot of fun playing in a full group and spamming grasp of the dead and acid cloud lots of dps :)
Grasp of the dead you say? Haven't used it lately, but I just can't wait to enable the rune that makes it rain corpses. That just sounds so cool. Gonna use that with acid cloud and practice my evil laughter.

EDIT: I spel real gud.
Edited by Vittu#1502 on 5/15/2012 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im up to 31 atm , still intersting to play with new runes still coming in and def wasnt as fun earlier levels.
Reply Quote
Level 22 now nearing the end of Act 2. Gargantuan is so awesome! Can't wait to check out the runes for him.
Reply Quote
WD is probably one of the more surprising characters, I love it!
Reply Quote
Dinged level 39 act 2 Nightmare just before servers went down.. Loads of fun and I do !@#$loads of dps. Just got over the 1000 dps mark without Pierce the Veil, Gruesome feast or Soul harvest. Feels awesome!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Soulsbane
Dinged level 39 act 2 Nightmare just before servers went down.. Loads of fun and I do !@#$loads of dps. Just got over the 1000 dps mark without Pierce the Veil, Gruesome feast or Soul harvest. Feels awesome!

I'm sitting at lvl 35 and only do 250dps...
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 07:25 PMPosted by abaciNATE

I'm sitting at lvl 35 and only do 250dps...

Maybe I got lucky with the gear.. But me and my friend have picked up every item, crafted some, and took all the damage increasing upgrades. Damage is fun :)
Reply Quote
i didnt like WD at first, but once I unlocked the summon zombie (lvl 19) and switched elective mode on. It changed everything.

WD is an AoE stud, I start off using Grasp of the Dead (Unbreakable Grasp) go in and cast Soul Harvest (Swallow your soul), along with Haunt (Consuming spirit) + Locust Swarm. Step back let my Gargantuan takecare of the mobs while i shoot them with poison darts (Splinters).

This is a fun CLASS!!
Reply Quote
i beat the error 37 boss 90 mins after launch then the create ur character boss

i got to lvl 18 before falling asleep at 9 am...

got decent gear nothing to brag about though

totally liek this class
Reply Quote
There is nothing, NOTHING, better than blowing up Zombie Dogs. BOOM! Whatever it was, is pretty much dead.
No Cooldown, No mana cost, nothing. Like having your finger on the detonator. BOOM! Summon them again. If it's really big, the just blow them up again. I can't wait till I get the 35% chance that a Sac. Zombie Dog.....Will spawn another Zombie Dog! BOOM! Repeat.

Not to mention, any creature that dies...Can come back as a Zombie Dog! WOO HOO!
Thank you. I'm better now :)
Reply Quote
Just finished Act 2 and after watching the cinematic, I got kicked off =_= Was excited for the snow map too
Reply Quote
Got to the beginning of Act 2 before server shut down. Loaded up on MF gear and got about 10 rares in my first 7-ish hours of playtime (yes it took me 7 hours to finish Act 1...I explored literally every corner). Salvaged pretty much everything I could possibly salvage, and now I'm sitting on about 130 essence, 25 tooth, and a level 3 blacksmith. Just need to get some gold and I can start making some stuff.
Reply Quote
Beat 1st difficulty, went to bed(somewhat) while a cricket owned my sleep and now waiting for the servers to come up to advance even further.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]