Diablo® III

What Did You Achieve On Your WD?

Just hit level 20, eyeing firebomb next level... and my d/c'ed. XD
Reply Quote
Made it to level 13... I just completed the section of those spiders. many of my stuffs are yellow now except for the rings.
Reply Quote
atm lvl 25, every slot is filled with a rare and my main hand is a legendary. currently rolling my templar with a lvl 20 rare shield and socketed sword with the flawed emerald in it.
Edited by herperderp#1234 on 5/15/2012 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Level 17 barely into Act 2.

Using these 5 skills at the moment:

Poison Dart
Grasp of the Dead
Summon Zombie Dogs
Haunt
Zombie Charger

Died only once after coming back on right after waking up, brainfart death, otherwise, no more.

Gear wise, I got no rare from SK, and never got a yellow weapon for him, I think my DPS at this time is 68.

Did finally get a necklace with some INT on it.

Taking it very slowly, and Act I was HUGE, thought it might be over several times.
Reply Quote
93 Dwarf Hunter
Attempted to login at launch time, took me an hour and 11 minutes to get in. Grouped with some friends, Finished Act I and Act II before taking a 4 hour nap. We all came back, and finished the last 2 acts.

Finished Skeleton King on Nightmare before calling it for the night.

Currently sitting at lvl 30 on my WD.
Reply Quote
Just completed normal difficulty. Sad that it ended :(

Time for nightmare!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]