Diablo® III

gfx help needed

85 Blood Elf Paladin
for some reason my game doesnt seem to want to render completely, at some parts in the game the graphics just go crazy and it all the sudden crashes. not sure what could be causing this as i've not had any problems playing games up intil just now. all my drivers are up to date as well.
Edited by iksaru#1488 on 5/15/2012 3:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Graphic card?
Reply Quote
same problem with my ATI HD 4560
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ATI radeon hd 4300/4500 series
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
I'm having a bunch of probs with my card as well ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series, any ways.. the game seem to be running at 50% speed... pretty much im walking and eveyone else is running for a compairison. All I did to fix it was switch from 1080 to a lower resolution that seemed to make the game stop skipping and run at normal speed.. very helpful for a wizard who is limping around with enemies teleporting ontop of you! lol good luck hope this helps! sux that I cant play at 1080 atm but they just took the servers down so maybe theyll fix it /sigh
Reply Quote
Do you get ever get your text all scrambled like this (at the login) or in game?
I tried using my HD4550 and got rendering issues. (My brother is using the same card with no issues at all) Then i switched to my HD4350 and am getting the same issues. I hope there is a free fix to this. I really dont want to have to upgrade my GPU and PSU at the moment.

http://i47.tinypic.com/33f6x4x.jpg
Reply Quote
I'm using a Radeon HD4330 and am getting the same text and graphic loss problems. I have the most up to date drivers and haven't had any other issues with other games. So... Idk, I hope they can come up with a fix for this, the card isn't on the unsupported list or anything
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]