Diablo® III

"The file 'C;\Program Files\Diablo III\Update

100 Worgen Death Knight
"The file 'C;\Program Files\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-9558-Win-final.MPQ' appears to be currupted. You may need to download this file again"

I have never been able to download the Beta for Diablo III or MOP because each of these gives me the same error msg. I have uninstalled all attempts to install each and tried to download full Diablo III and am NOW getting the same error at the same place in the install process.

I am downloading from the Year subscription page of Battle.net links in my account.
Reply Quote
i have been installing and reinstalling since 2am when i got home from gamestop and have tryed everything from disk clean up to internet resets and nothing works still getting the same error no code just the thread sub. msg. takes like a hr and a half to fnish installing just to get this msg and two sec to uninstall and try again almost like no information was added to my computer pls fix blizz. as of 7:27 am it start to download updates think it was fix thanks!
Edited by Zigzera#1441 on 5/15/2012 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Having the same problem. I was in the beta for D3, didn't have a problem installing/downloading before.

I have manually removed the file and let the installer re-download it, resulting in the same error message. Uninstall/re-install has no effect as well.

Is there a way to download a "un-corrupted" version of this file?
Will there be a fix for this error later?
Should I just wait a day or 2?

Thanks Blizz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]