Diablo® III

(closed)

I didn't change anything on my end, so it's in Blizz's end, but for whatever reason it's now fixed. Closed
Edited by Xelanger#6379 on 5/16/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
31 Human Paladin
I am having the same issue. once the character load up, and I continue, then there are no spawns, and I run into a map edge that shouldn't be there.
Reply Quote
Same Problems here
Region COde correct
Installation ok
Login into Battle net OK
Internet connection stable
High end Gaming PC
Still tried highest and lowest Graphic settings

Made 3 Characters so its not related to the class
LOgin into the Game sometimes takes 20 minutes sometimes its fast
Game screen appears but no character available to walk around

but..... out of 30+ tries once i was able to actually get a character and could walk around Tristan, however no NPC's were present....
Reply Quote
Peke and Pinata, we are definitely experiencing the same issues.

Since there is an apparent lack of Blizzard help, can we try troubleshooting this ourselves? Trying is better than crying...
Edited by Xelanger#6379 on 5/16/2012 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I installed using a store bought DVD and installed under E:Games
Noticable i installed on my secondary Drive (1TB) as my operating System is on a 64GB Flash Drive, D3 Folder 7,77GB, installer up to Optimal.

Now here some other things i tried all without effect:
    Change of Language settings
    Change of Server Americas, Europe, Asia
    Change of Graphic Setting
    Entering the Game as Private and open it Public (People can actually join your Game and Play)
    Joining a Public Game

Interesting in the last Option is that i that way even gained XP as i am grouped with other Players, i could even see other Players but they got Frozen on my Screen immideatly.

If my Char appears and i can around empty Tristan, I have 1 NPC available which is the Dude burning the Dead Bodies, he is actually moving.
Reply Quote
And if you guys didnt do it till now, please issue a Ticket to Blizzard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]