Diablo® III

Exhausting Installation Errors

First Off I'll never get my launch night back that was already robbed from me by discs that need a downloader on launch night.

After finally getting passed the "failed initialize streaming" ERROR now my install gets to about 4% and I get a error box that is just a spam of
"WARNING the file c:\Program Files (x86)******************************************/PCtemp/MPQ'stemp. Could not be deleted."

Just a big wall spam of that simular thing repeated a lot. I dont know what to do with this game I figured after waking up the installation would work. I did not purchase this game from the store to buy a disc that seems to be nothing but a Online Downloader.

Do I need to waste time on the phone? Should I just take this game back? I'm so exhausted with issues that are pointless I'm having a hard time still caring.

Best thing about all these issues is how the window just closes when you accept it. And thats it (Hula Hoop Motion Dance) welcome back to 0% progress on your installation.
Edited by Zombius#1128 on 5/15/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'd give it another day or so. I've been up all night trying to get off 0% with no luck. Atleast you made it to 4% I guess. Hopefully we will hear some news soon but its been about 8 hours since I've seen a blue post about installation issues
Reply Quote
Thats simply not acceptable, other people are playing this already and there is no reason I should not be able to as well I bought it like everybody else.
Reply Quote
Im having the same problem dude and thought the same thing with hoping when i wake up it will all be fixed. So far I see nothing about a fix for this issue, heres hoping that there will be i just want to play my game with my bro.
Reply Quote
I tried installing this game for 7 hours last night. Finally gave up. This !@#$ better get fixed soon.
Reply Quote
Yeah guys my buddies are level 11's and 100% installed. My character is not created yet and im 0% installed.

I feel sick to my stomach about calling Blizzard especially this close to Launch time I'm sure they are swamped...mostly by people who cannot locate the disc tray on their laptop.

I'm awake suffering from a hangover from last night playing the "INSTALLER FAILED" "Take a shot" technique. Sadly this problem is still a reality. Very very displeased right now.
Reply Quote
Mindlessly trying to install again, Hell id even download the entire thing after all what good is a disc anyways. Its not like games are supposed to be put on discs.

I cant stand just doing nothing here, I MEAN WE CANT EVEN INSTALL THIS PRODUCT!!! Let me at least install the game so I can get connection to server errors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]