Diablo® III

Achievements not working?!

Hey

For the first few hours i played, i did get achievements, but suddenly i stopped getting any. How come? Even if i loot gold, it's not counting towards the loot achievement. Anyone else having the same problem?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. I killed the Skeleton King and did an event in Act 1 but I did not get the achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Likewise - I have the first three achievements that I earned, and I had continued to earn achievements through the morning, but after logging back in after a break, all but those first three achievements are gone and I'm not earning any new ones!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051955486
Reply Quote
Same deal here. I think I might as well just go take a nap until we get a blue post on this. I just want to know if we are going to get them back or if it's all just wasted time?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:42 AMPosted by Lufthansa
Likewise - I have the first three achievements that I earned, and I had continued to earn achievements through the morning, but after logging back in after a break, all but those first three achievements are gone and I'm not earning any new ones!

Exactly what happened to me. I had Jar of Souls when I went to bed at 6am, but now it shows as incomplete. I just defeated the Skeleton King, no achievement for that.
Reply Quote
i lost whole lot of my achievements too =/ i cant kill the skeleton king again cuz my level is too high now...
Reply Quote
many achievements missing, i dont have the level 10 achievement or many of my rare kills achievements and im around level 19
Reply Quote
me too haha
Reply Quote
Same problem here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]