Diablo® III

Error 317002

05/15/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Salidir
Update, seems they are performing emergency server maintainance for the next hour, i'm thinking that's connected to our issues

yup just saw breaking news of this. one hour everyone. too bad blizzard has only had a little over eight years to perform all these tasks that theyre doing after they made the 950million dollars off the game. this !@#$ should have been fixed already.

Same here. Ruin my vacation...

But it was the best 50min of my vacation!

lmao me too
Edited by NEWBdotORG#1990 on 5/15/2012 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here. Ruin my vacation...

But it was the best 50min of my vacation!
Reply Quote
nooooooooooooooooooo *splatters brains across the walls*
Edited by Hellsings#1694 on 5/15/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not like this.......Not like this....
Reply Quote
Tried to log to another hero to transfer items and can't get back into either with this error, also cant join a game.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Can we get someone from Tech to atleast say they are aware of the issue and it not thier fault , everything is working as intended ?
Reply Quote
this is greif
Reply Quote
its workin as intended. 1 hour emergency update was posted by the blizz team
Reply Quote
Guess it's time to use the disc as a coaster.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Just tried to create a toon and after I choose a name it went to the start game sreen. After trying to start the game I got this the error 317002. Ive even tried creating other toons and still get the same msg. But now I read that it appears that Blizz is in the middle of performing some emergency maintenace to address several of the issues that are going on here. And since this is going on there may be some login issues and some inability to do so. Also says this fix should take up to hour from when ever that msg was posted in which I dont know when that was...hope its soon.
Reply Quote
well look at it this way, its still a good day, just implement some some !@#$ into your schedule and youre agenda will still remain pretty kick-%^- xD
Reply Quote
i'll substitute the sumnsumn with a nap i think, ya know youve been awake too long when your grammar goes downs the toilette
Reply Quote
I'm on the same boat.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
GAH! spent an hour trying to log in at midnight. I try to sleep and try again in the morning and now this !@#$ lol this is tragic.
Reply Quote
46 Blood Elf Paladin
after all the hype i cannot believe blizzard didnt accept the fact that that there was gunna be alot of people on this game at one time......... derp
Reply Quote
Me too! After I have left skele king map that map is bugged, is it?
Reply Quote
Still boggled by the fact that there's no offline feature to play this game when issues such as this appear, and they're always bound to happen. There's already a petition started for such a feature, and one can only hope that they listen to their fans.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just finished my last final of the semester and was so stoked to get home and play for the first time... but I can't. Thanks, error 317002. You're a stupid, dumb error and i'm not afraid to say it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Would be nice if a blue or mod or something would come let us know what is going on.....instead of letting the growing disdain of the business practices of this company fester in this thread. Its infuriating when I have my friends in vent playing while i am not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]