Diablo® III

Emergency Maintenance — Error 317002

(Locked)

Support Forum Agent
3:30 p.m. PDT- Diablo III is now available for play. We will be continuing to monitor the servers for any additional issues.

--------

1:55 p.m. PDT - Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game. We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary. Thank you for your patience.

--------

1:27 p.m. PDT - We're in the process of testing and implementing multiple fixes for the current service issues. We’ll provide another update in approximately 1 hour.

--------

11:30 a.m. PDT- We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for Diablo III servers in the Americas to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play at approximately 1:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as necessary. Thank you for your patience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:22 a.m. PDT- We are in the process of performing an emergency maintenance for all Diablo III servers to resolve several issues that are currently impacting the game. This maintenance may cause some interruption in communication, ability to log in, use of in-game features, and disconnections. We anticipate all servers will be available for play in approximately 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience.

Please check this thread for updates:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603
Edited by Velnrak on 5/15/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Stop pooping on my dreams!
I knew I shouldn't have checked the Auction house....guess I'll go talk to the wife for an hour......
90 Human Paladin
Dear jesus thank god, i never want to see the number 3007 ever again.
05/15/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Graendell
guess I'll go talk to the wife for an hour......

LMAO
85 Orc Warrior
So, Back to wow.......... imma saaaaaaaad panda !
I get home, get to play for like 10 minutes... Great.
Although I think most of the customers foresaw these things happening(server lockup, tons of errors requiring maintenance) but somehow blizzard couldn't keep up, I am heartened to see that at least an effort to contain problems as they come up, and an active communications to your customers on these events as they come up is being made.
Of the fixes will the issue causing people to have their display drivers become unresponsive be one of the things addressed?
http://postimage.org/image/3rta4bzhp/
05/15/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Graendell
....guess I'll go talk to the wife for an hour....
This is why I bought the game, so I wouldn't have to interface with mine. Sheesh.
90 Human Paladin
wow, i get the download at midnight, i come home from work now. and find out i haveto wait one more hour!!!! whatever...time to cap valor points on WoW haah
This is causing error 317002
rek try updating your video card driver. you can look up the model by right clicking my computer, selecting manage from the drop down menu, then selecting device manager under system tools, and looking up your display adapter. i believe you can also find system tools/dev manager in the control panel. best of luck!
Looking forward to playing a little bit before work. Hope the estimated 1hr is even close to approximate. Stuck on "Retrieving Hero List" Ah well.
90 Gnome Rogue
Thanks for any fixes Blizz. surprised so many errors got through beta, but playing only act one can do that i guess.
i spent nine hours working in the rain with a cold today looking forward to playing this tonight haha im going to get on probably about ten o clock, get too tired and go to bed. Spend another nine hours tomorrow feeling like !@#$ so i can get home to play.

Hahaha life sucks
Not cool... They have posted the wrong info under this error setting. Why not give us the correct info and say "unable to join game due to server maintainance" not some BS error. We all think somthing is wrong with our game when infact it is server maintainance. I have made changes to my computer that were not needed. I am not happy with this blizzard. Please, in the future, be sure to name your error codes tag correctly.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]