Diablo® III

Emergency Maintenance — Error 317002

(Locked)

I hope the people who complain just quit.

Seriously if you expect the launch of this game to go smoothly you are living in some fairy tale. Don't even try to compare this game's beta/launch/post-launch to other games because they don't compare.
Blizzard is still busy talking to diablo on how we enter the game...
so 1 hour has passed.. still error 317002 -.-
yea :(
100 Orc Warrior
Tips for who dont want keep mad with blizz games:
  • play solitaire card game

That's all. Thanks for patience.
Blizzard move on!!
WTF -- I JUST wanna play the gamE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
playing with my buddy 1 hour ago, and i assume you guys had similar convos on ventrilo/skype/teamspeak w/e you use:

*I get kicked from the game and i close the game client to relog in and get stuck*

buddy: you in yet?
me: no, error 74 i cant connect
buddy: still stuck?
me: no... cant authenticate error 75 now
buddy: i'm still in, hows it coming?
me: authenticated, cant retrieve hero list, stuck. bleh ima go smoke a cig.
*comes back relogs and miraculously loads in. Start game... error 317002*
me: back. hello? anyone here?
**crickets**
2 in a half hours waiting around. Got my monk to level 18, killed the Skelly King and went to check how to un-indenify items and never got back in. Anyone know how to un-indenify items?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am a robot. I have a robot !@#$%^... ehhhhh
cool error 75 now!
now im getting error 300008
and 3006 and 395 and 245
lol blizz servers are fried.
86 Draenei Shaman
2 in a half hours waiting around. Got my monk to level 18, killed the Skelly King and went to check how to un-indenify items and never got back in. Anyone know how to un-indenify items?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just right clicked the one I got from the skelly king.

More importantly, how did you get to level 18 before the skeleton king? Me and my buddies were all level 10 when we killed him.
the only important thing to draw from this message is the word "approximately".
85 Draenei Shaman
Right click the item :)
05/15/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Aufwiedersen
Le Sigh, can't wait for ArenaNet to finally take over my spare time with Guild Wars 2. Been in their beta for a while now, during their first Open Beta weekend event and a Stress Test. The servers went down for a whole 30mins during the weekend (which was stated by them, unlike Blizzard saying 1 hour then 5 hours later still trying to log in) and a flawless stress test as well. It'll be nice to support a company that knows what their doing, still cares about their consumers and actually makes a full on effort to provide a solid game.

but at the beta weekend many had to wait 5 hours till they could log in.
and (compared to the latest diablo III beta) it was a closed beta, they should have known how many would try to log in...
other than that: yes, i play diablo III only to pass the time till guild wars 2 release
Want to plaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy
now im getting errors 1...error 300008 and another error..wow
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]