Diablo® III

Emergency Maintenance — Error 317002

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Priest
:(
90 Human Paladin
Learn to spell. months* copies* dollares* a hour* gets* least* was* enough* enough*
before you troll blizzard again, make sure it is something they can actually pronounce.
8 hours trying to get the upgrade set up bug fixed, now another hour....sigh
Dang, well, I guess something was bound to happen. Fingers crossed it's only an hour.
Blizzard i sure hope you did not over estimate yourselves with this 1 hours prediction. You know if it goes 1:01 things are going to get ugly. Good luck!
For real? didnt you guys had time enough to test the servers. if this goes on i will get my money back in the next two days... -.-
Are you people getting some kind of error 317002 msg? Im just getting the normal error 75 msg. Or i get to retrieving hero list and it just gets stuck on there. Ive left it up for half an hour before. Is that just heavy traffick? Dont mind if it is, just wanted to know there was not something wrong on my end
85 Orc Warrior
read the blue post and youll have an answer !
80 Tauren Shaman
stuck like the rest that's what i get for login off to get ventrilo to talk in group.
they taking longer then 1 hour so far... might be whole week!
My friends are in games and yet I am receiving the Error 317002 message. Are there problems on Blizzard's end or mine?
Enough is Enough, now i am getting them damn Error 37's again when i try and log in
85 Human Death Knight
Ok...now it's showing the error 75 message...WTF!!
I have to work tonite and got up at 12:00 to play before work and this is what I get...this sux!!!
85 Undead Priest
05/15/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Hurrikane
they taking longer then 1 hour so far... might be whole week!

They have not taken longer than an hour from this post.
Did anyone actually think a launch this big would be without error?
Calm down people the servers will be up in about an hour as many people playing it im sure they prolly expected some miner crap to go wrong hopfuly they get it up soon
i call for a class action lawsuit... any lawyers in da house?
lol@kirnal
Love it when people use more than the vacuum between their ears. That's when miracles happen.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Why the hell does the game have to be online/server dependant. Who cares if you can talk to the people you play WoW with. I don't play games like this to talk to people, I play these games the get the #$%^ away from them.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
you cant say you didnt expect this... its the first day.. and it probably will take longer than an hour so go take your meds and relax.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]